Adams Rite 4560 Deadlatch Handle
by Adams Rite
Original price $46.99 - Original price $46.99
$46.99 - $46.99
Current price $46.99
Designed to operate 4300, 4500 and 4900 Series Deadlatches by a natural downward hand movement, these handles incorporate an activator cam disc that mounts on the handles escutcheon and fits solidly into the cylinder hole of the latch. Not intended for use as a door pull.
- 4560 Handle: ADA Compliant lever is shaped to fit the hand, with a concave thumb-rest portion that tends to keep knuckles and thumb safely away from the jamb, even on a short backset narrow stile.
- 4565 Handle: Thumbturn of minimum practical length is designed to offer a firm grip to the fingertips. Ideal for doors where the latch is operated infrequently or in emergencies only.
- Escutcheons: Both handles shown here use the same 1-3/8” x 4” escutcheon, designed to match the clean lines of a narrow stile door. A 1/4” square heat-treated spindle is part of escutcheon assembly, which interlocks with the cam plug. Finished to match lever.
- Cam Plugs: Secured in latch body by cylinder setscrew, the plug is also rigidly tied to handle escutcheon by hardened steel pins. Handing can be reversed by removing a spring clip, reversing the cam, and replacing the clip.
- Options: Can be ordered for left or right hand door, but is easily reconfigured in the field to accommodate either door swing. The standard handles shown are for 1-3/4” thick doors. Available on special order for doors up to 3-1/4”.
- Standard Package: Individually bagged and bulk-packed in cartons, up to 100 per carton.