Adams Rite 4560 Deadlatch Handle
- 4560 Handle: ADA Compliant lever is shaped to fit the hand, with a concave thumb-rest portion that tends to keep knuckles and thumb safely away from the jamb, even on a short backset narrow stile.
- 4565 Handle: Thumbturn of minimum practical length is designed to offer a firm grip to the fingertips. Ideal for doors where the latch is operated infrequently or in emergencies only.
- Escutcheons: Both handles shown here use the same 1-3/8” x 4” escutcheon, designed to match the clean lines of a narrow stile door. A 1/4” square heat-treated spindle is part of escutcheon assembly, which interlocks with the cam plug. Finished to match lever.
- Cam Plugs: Secured in latch body by cylinder setscrew, the plug is also rigidly tied to handle escutcheon by hardened steel pins. Handing can be reversed by removing a spring clip, reversing the cam, and replacing the clip.
- Options: Can be ordered for left or right hand door, but is easily reconfigured in the field to accommodate either door swing. The standard handles shown are for 1-3/4” thick doors. Available on special order for doors up to 3-1/4”.
- Standard Package: Individually bagged and bulk-packed in cartons, up to 100 per carton.